TV in the 2020s may not even look like TV as we know it. Here are four ways kids’ viewing habits and expectations are set to shape the future of TV:
- Need for 360-degree brand development
- Constant freshness
- Embracing different types of inclusivity
Research questions to consider:
- Where is their room in your show for viewers to participate and give feedback?
- How will audiences want to experience your content off-screen, and how can you best plant the seeds for those experiences?
- What are the best ways for your show to stay fresh in kids’ eyes?
- How can your content be inclusive and diverse while staying true to your story-world? Does your audience view your content as inclusive and diverse?
August 11, 2017