Will future textbooks paint Fauci as America’s top doctor? Or will Anthony Fauci go down in history as leading the worst mass genocide in human history?
Who is Anthony Fauci?
Prior to the declared COVID-19 pandemic on March 11, 2020, by the World Health Organization, most people had not heard the name Anthony Fauci. As the White House Chief Medical Advisor, his reputation has come under attack during the COVID pandemic which is now entering the third year. He is a household name.
If we could look back what will the textbooks say about Anthony Fauci?
Will they say he was unknown to most people until the COVID-19 pandemic hit in 2020?
Will future generations read about Fauci’s leadership in U.S. efforts to combat viral diseases including: HIV/AIDS, SARS, the Swine flu, MERS, Ebola, and, most recently, COVID-19. In the early 2000s he played a large role in creating the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief and in driving development of biodefense drugs and vaccines following the 9/11 terrorist attacks?
Will the textbooks depict Fauci as a leader that people listened to and followed because he was the Chief Medical Advisor to the White House, an expert in immunology and viruses with over 50 years experience?
And that he worked his way up after his residency in 1968 to become the Director of the NIAID? A role that he maintains today at the age of 81?
Will the record applaud Fauci as the nation’s top infectious diseases expert and chief medical adviser to the President of the United States? And his loyalty of service to six U.S. presidents starting with Ronald Reagan, as well as the Presidential Medal of Freedom awarded him by President George W. Bush in 2008?
How Anthony Fauci Became America’s Top Doctor, The New York Post, April 2020
New Yorker, April 2020 – Read the Article HERE
“An infectious-disease expert’s long crusade against some of humanity’s most virulent threats.”NY Post
Will textbooks show opposing viewpoints about the thousands of exposed Fauci emails from March and April 2020 as in this video from CNN?
In a June 2021 article in the U.S. Sun: “Fauci admitted that he’s “not convinced” that Covid-19 developed naturally after hundreds of his emails were published.” Read the full article HERE.
Dr. Anthony Fauci continues to advise the world during the ever changing COVID-19 variant health crisis. In this story from The Expose on January 12, 2022, Fauci reveals that the US Government plans to change the definition of “fully vaccinated” to include booster shots.
This is reminiscent of the government department that rewrites history in the George Orwell movie “1984”.
Will history remember the heated exchanges between Senator Rand Paul and Anthony Fauci like this ABC video from January 11, 2022?
will the history shelf contain the bestseller book by Robert Kennedy Jr., The Real Anthony Fauci?
At the Doctors For Covid Ethics Symposium II in December 2021, Catherine Austin Fitts interviews Robert K. Kennedy Jr.
Catherine Austin Fitts “is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and, during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush, as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing”. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Austin_Fitts
by Andy Falleur
Eye-opening isn’t a strong enough word. Blistering wouldn’t cut it. Stunned is still too tame. Astounded is too high-brow to describe how I felt. I’m still searching for the right word. It did change me.
- Okay, this book is explosive. Let’s just say that from the start. There’s a whole side of the world I was introduced to in starting to read it. Here’s the story.
- I think it’s important to say at this point that I don’t believe everything in books. I’m actually quite sceptical.
- And, I was sceptical (sic) in picking this up and flipping through it because it was just so outside of my experience, and in that category of hard to believe.
- The way the book is structured, is he starts out by reiterating what we already know about Covid and Fauci from the beginning of 2020.
- He starts to go back and tell Fauci’s story, how he ended up in the position he’s in, and what’s happened under his leadership over the last 40 years
- Then, the story shifts over to Fauci’s relationship with Bill Gates, and then he gives Bill’s backstory, along with the context of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and their connection to the Rockefeller Foundation, and their connection to vaccines stretching back to the early 1900’s.
- The book closes by pulling all these backstories, and contexts together showing the scope of the web of connections all across the globe and then through news articles details what they have been doing over the last 20 years. The footnotes are overwhelming.
So, who is the real Anthony Fauci?